koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?
Date: Fri Nov 7 06:32:21 2003

> > * Javascript is used in MARC editor, and not "a
> little". This is a "must have".
>
> I think this is a bug, but I won't fix before
> 2.0

I don't care how much you don't like Javascript, the fact that Koha uses it is
not a bug.

  If you want a template that doesn't depend on javascript, you have few
choices: you can write your own template that doesn't depend on javascript, you
can commission someone else to write it for you, or you can file an enhancement
request and hope that someone else does it for you.

  -- Owen