koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?
Date: Tue Nov 11 23:52:01 2003

MJ Ray wrote:

On 2003-11-07 14:28:21 +0000 Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

If you want a template that doesn't depend on javascript, you have few choices: you can write your own template that doesn't depend on javascript,

I will do this eventually. I wonder if the MARC editor has perl scripts generating javascript at all.

the MARC editor doesn't generate javascript. BUT the plugins use them. And I think the plugin system in the MARC editor is something that the users really LOVES (at least in France :-) ) without JS, you can't have nice shortkeys & "intelligent" editing

It's a case of priorities. Right now, fixing problems that annoy my customers, improving the installer and making the z3950 client stable are my main priorities, in that order.

++

--
Paul POULAIN