koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?
Date: Fri Nov 14 00:38:09 2003

On 2003-11-12 07:53:23 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

the MARC editor doesn't generate javascript. BUT the plugins use them. And I think the plugin system in the MARC editor is something that the users really LOVES (at least in France :-) ) without JS, you can't have nice shortkeys & "intelligent" editing

Can you explain this a little more or point me at the explanation? I admit, I did not yet notice plugins. I've also not figured out the "intelligent" editing features. I don't think it's yet in the manual. The only time I spotted anything was automatic upcasing of the z3950 server name field (which is VERY ANNOYING). What sort of "shortkeys" are used and could accesskey attributes not do it? Do we use optgroup, fieldset and legend tags? tabindex attributes?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden