koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition

From: Pierrick LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:59:07 +0200

On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:52:54 +0200
Damián Marqués Lluch <address@hidden> wrote:

> it's your choice.

No, for now, it's only my proposition ;-) I'm in favor of a small Koha
core and a convenient way to contribute on extensions. Let's wait for
some other team members to give their opinion before taking a decision.
As you want to add this to branch 2.2, the final decision will be taken
by Paul as he's the release maintainer of this branch.

> I'll be pleased to collaborate in either way you prefer.

On behalf of all the team, we are glad to see anyone who wants to
collaborate :-)

--
Pierrick LE GALL
INEO media system