koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:52:18 +0200

Pierrick LE GALL a écrit :
As you want to add this to branch 2.2, the final decision will be taken
by Paul as he's the release maintainer of this branch.
I'll be pleased to collaborate in either way you prefer.

Could you dump marc_*_structure tables and send them to me by private mail ? I could give them a small look & include them in koha 2.4.0 that should arrive this month.

On behalf of all the team, we are glad to see anyone who wants to
collaborate :-)

yep !

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT