koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition

From: Pierrick LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:30:38 +0200

On Sun, 14 May 2006 11:52:33 +0200
Damián Marqués Lluch <address@hidden> wrote:

> All of this is working in my system, so I wonder if you could be
> interested in have a look to my changes. Maybe you could consider the
> posibility to add them to the official distribution after testing
> them.

This kind of addition is typically what I would see in the
online extension manager unless you join the team and maintain your
biblio/authorities framework with new versions.

The extension manager is not online yet, I hope I can give something to
Joshua by the end of the week. In this extension manager, you can add
your extension "spanish IBERMARC", saying it's compatible with Koha
2.2.5. When Koha 3.0.0 will be out, if it's required and you have time
you'll add a new revision of your extension and tell it's compatible
with Koha 3.0.0.

Bye

--
Pierrick LE GALL