koha-devel

[Koha-devel] items.wthdrawn

From: Galen Charlton
Subject: [Koha-devel] items.wthdrawn
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:19:52 -0600

Hi,

Alas, the withdrawn status column in the items table is called
'wthdrawn', not 'withdrawn'.  This is observed in most places in the
code except for (as I discovered) some of the MARC 21 framework
initialization SQL.

I'm going to replace references to 'items.withdrawn' with
'items.wthdrawn'.  While I would prefer to spell the column correctly,
sticking with 'wthdrawn' for now affects rather fewer files.  I'll
wait for 3.2 to rename the column.

Regards,

Galen
--