Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gaming Collective: Hosted server

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gaming Collective: Hosted server
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:58:50 -0400

How much server power is necessary for hosting each of these? If we can get an cost estimate for the year including setup costs we could raise some funds for it on indiegogo or kick starter.

Also are there any legal problems with this? Like who owns the space? Can we assign the server to the fsf or the collective to maintain as long as the costs are covered?

-Rudolf