Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why I consider cloud-dependent packages as non

From: r. siddharth
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why I consider cloud-dependent packages as non-free software ?
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 22:41:16 +0530

On Sunday 02 December 2012 09:21 PM, Alexey Eromenko wrote:

I have little time, so "establishing" will likely not happen anytime
soon. If there is something super-easy, then yes, I may consider
moving, else it will have to wait.

What do you think about WordPress? Is it a free and good publishing
platform?

If you're looking at a blogging service that pays heed to your privacy and which makes it easy to publish you work. I think, noblogs.org[1] should satisfy your needs.

noblogs.org[1] is powered by WordPress software.

Hope that helps.

[1]: http://noblogs.org/

--
rsiddharth