Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free Software CD for Windows?

From: Alexey Eromenko
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free Software CD for Windows?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:33:26 +0200

1. Thanks for evaluation of all products, and for choosing Qumble.
2. I will prepare an image, that includes Source code of all applications and upload it. It makes more sense for offline distribution. (it will become around 1.1GB DVD image)
2.a. I will also update software in few days (not to latest, but to most stable versions of each app. )
3. I will prepare forum and website in the next several days.
4. Qumble also includes Free Software philosophy books and the trailer of "Revolution OS" video, in the new patent-free WebM video format. Accessible from the menu.

-Technologov