Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Trisquel-users] Final Thesis: H-node

From: lluvia_lists
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Trisquel-users] Final Thesis: H-node
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 07:50:38 -0400 (EDT)

I know very little about law, but I believe that licenses should be chosen
for limiting the sensitive uses which you don't want to agree, not
avoiding those uses that are clearly not sensitive or can be punished by
other laws, such as supplanting authory or missunderstanding people in
your name. I'm really interested on the issue and I believe that -ND has
no sense by the above reasons if you don't want to stop the path of the
culture so, please, tell me if you feel the argument is too simple.