Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Trisquel-users] Final Thesis: H-node

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Trisquel-users] Final Thesis: H-node
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 12:25:38 +0200

Dnia sobota, 18 maja 2013 o 13:50:38 lluvia_lists@lavabit.com napisał(a):
> I know very little about law, but I believe that licenses should be chosen
> for limiting the sensitive uses which you don't want to agree, not
> avoiding those uses that are clearly not sensitive or can be punished by
> other laws, such as supplanting authory or missunderstanding people in
> your name. I'm really interested on the issue and I believe that -ND has
> no sense by the above reasons if you don't want to stop the path of the
> culture so, please, tell me if you feel the argument is too simple.

The argument is actually the crux and jist of all the arguments I used in my
text ( http://rys.io/en/101 ) - that's basically what it all boils down to.

However, many people need the particularities spelled out, and hence why I
felt the need for more explicit and in-depth write-up.

I hope that it will be useful for anybody that wants to argue against -ND
licensing, and I am also going to write a similar thing about -NC.

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania