Re: [libreplanet-discuss] DRM is the straw man (was: buying CDs VS Digit

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] DRM is the straw man (was: buying CDs VS Digital Downloads)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:24:26 +0000

El 20 de febrero de 2016 09:10:18 GMT+00:00, Fabio Pesari <fabiop@gnu.org>
escribió:
>On 02/20/2016 02:25 AM, J.B. Nicholson wrote:

>Back to Magnatune, if you only listen to music released on it, you
>won't
>have much of a cultural life. If that has to be case, you might as well
>go all the way and listen to libre music exclusively, and prevent this
>bullshit from happening in the future.

If everybody listened to magnatune, jamendo and similar sites more music would
be available. and DRM and the laws that defend it become irrelevant.

chicken and egg I guess.

I like them better than listening always to the same music that 'the market'
considers the 'hits'

I even subscribe to cc-hits to listen to new tracks. turns out I really like
Ska. it came as a surprise to me.

--
RichmondMakerlabs.uk
Ham United Group