Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Solving the prisoner's dilemma in crowdfunding

From: gmail gregor
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Solving the prisoner's dilemma in crowdfunding
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 11:31:22 +0100

Hi Aaron,

umm, firstly - i've been following libreplanet discussion group for a
couple of years. Because i find the problematic it covers interesting
(obviously). Still, this is my first letter.

Just quickly went over snowdrift.coop and let me join in thanking you
for the effort. Also for many posts, here on libreplanet.

To the point: do you think that the snowdrift platform could be used,
for buying the rights on all sort of (digitally published/released)
works, then releasing them under public licences? (Via some mechanics
say: each donor gets to put one item on the wish list then choose 3
items (out of the same list) that he/she fancy liberating first.)

Anyhow, all the best
sincerely