Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programme

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their programs To work well with the screen Reader
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 01:29:30 -0800

> I agree with you that a big campaign is needed, so I'm putting the High
> Priority Projects maintainers and the FSF in CC. They already listed
> accessibility as a high priority project but I am pretty sure you could
> help them understand the issues blind users face better and they could
> help you organize a campaign.
THNX,
its seme They dont listed accessibility as a high priority project
I cant find it
se
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.