Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programme

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their programs To work well with the screen Reader
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:08:01 -0800

> What about when blind users aren't logged into an X session? Is espeakup
> sufficient for text-mode installer, such as the one for GuixSD?
yes
> Could you please tell me how to set up my machine in order to simulate
> the typical environment for a blind GNU/Linux user? Which programs would
> I need to use aside from orca, and which programs would you suggest to a
> blind user for daily usage (web browser, text editor, etc.)?
trisquel so good for Blinds users
To browse the web
 ice cat
To hear the music
vlc
To view pdf files
you must convert the file to txt or html
for text editor
emacs
to Programming programs in c/c++ ada python ruby you can use emacs
for java ide
no java ide working with screen readers
use text editor Instead of them
for Arduino
Arduino ide not working with screen readers
you cant use it
there is a solution

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ArduinoSupport
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.