Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:26:06 -0500

   On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:29 PM Will Hill
   <[1]will.hillnotes@gmail.com> wrote:

     He did not say that.  He said the phrase "sexual assault" is
     ambiguous and
     misleading, and that prostitution is not equivalent to violent
     rape.
     He also argued that it's wrong to define rape and assault by the
     letter of the
     law, probably because people should use their morals to guide the
     law rather
     than the other way.

     No, Richard Stallman has been grossly misrepresented.  I'm glad he
     said so.

   Yes, Richard has been maliciously misrepresented - that is the point of
   my defending him. I'll pars the actual paragraph on which I commented,
   look again at rms' own email and make corrections as necessary. This
   caught me midstream trying to wrap up C-Graph's business plan so
   forgive me if I was not 100% accurate. Gotta run. Will post later.
   Adrienne
   PS: You like fish? RMS is a big fish! Let's give him plenty of support
   so we can swim with him in less polluted waters.  #RiseUp
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!
   GNU C-Graph - [2]http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph