Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement

From: Msavoritias
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:05:03 +0200

   I don't think these things are mutually exclusive. You can say the most
   correct and right things in the world.
   But if you don't make the person that hears you inspired or happy you
   won't go anywhere.
   MSavoritias

   On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 15:02, Ali Reza Hayati <hayati@riseup.net>
   wrote:

   I actually don't agree to this. The goal of FSF is to make software
   libre knowledge and use worldwide. Such analogy you mentioned is not
   for all people. On July 24, 2020 8:40:29 AM UTC, Msavoritias