Re: Fwd: Improving the FSF in support to the GPL, RMS and staff

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: Fwd: Improving the FSF in support to the GPL, RMS and staff
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 11:16:02 -0500

People are not programs.  Commands will not make people get along
better.  Codes, rules and laws usually serve to make the rulers abuse
the rest by way of conflating several minorities against one minority
led by an elite.  At one time or another, we will be part of one
minority which will be abused.  Better understanding would come to be by
finding common ground to cooperate upon, instead of limiting the
personal expressions and actions of others.

I liked your first two paragraphs.  Can we work with that?  I am not a
member of FSF, nor am I in Boston.  But I think this strategy will have
common acceptance.

I wish you freedom and happyness.

Quiliro Ordóñez