Re: Carefully written essay asking for proportionality for rms

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Carefully written essay asking for proportionality for rms
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 08:39:10 -0300

Hi.

Em [2021-04-20 ter 21:23:03+0200], Miroslav Rovis escreveu:

> It wasn't much search:
>
> https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20210326.120708.aaaed337.en.html

Interesting.  And if you are subscribed, you might want to publicize
stallmansupport.org there.  It is a more comprehensive effort (and it
links to my essay).

> And it would take me time.  But it does not show well in Pale Moon.

How about if you disable CSS for the article?  Maybe then it shows well
on Pale Moon.

> BTW, I sent you another email because what I replied is not on:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreplanet-discuss/2021-04/index.html
> They do seem to be censoring, or clumsily deleting mail by accident...
> This email of yours that I am replying to, and it's some 30 hours old,
> is not there either...  Why?

I have no idea.  I have just reported the problem to sysadmin@gnu.org in
an email message CC’ed to you.

> In case the conversation is to be soon concluded: It has been a
> pleasure to converse with you!  Maybe we meet again on the net. (But
> I'm still open if there's any more to discuss!)

Its my pleasure.  Do you use free instant messaging technologies so we
can chat?  I use XMPP and Matrix.  I will send you my usernames via a
private message.

God bless!

--
- <https://stallmansupport.org> "In Support of Richard Stallman"
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback.