Re: Were Intellectual Property to be abolished altogether, would you or

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: Were Intellectual Property to be abolished altogether, would you or FSF support it?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:14:55 -0700

If you want a lot more to reflect on, one option is my own long essay
from years ago that itself has tons of links:

https://blog.wolftune.com/2008/06/rational-view-of-copyright.html

(apologies if there's anything objectionable on the site, I've tried to
make it clean, but I started on Blogger before I understood free
software well enough, and I *still* haven't gotten around to escaping to
my own server, it's on my task list)