Re: Announcing Zoë Kooyman as our new executive director

From: Adrien Bourmault
Subject: Re: Announcing Zoë Kooyman as our new executive director
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 01:50:24 +0100

Le 1 mars 2022 21:32:35 GMT+01:00, Greg Farough <gregf@fsf.org> a écrit :
>Hi, all,
>
>We have some news to share, which is that Zoë Kooyman has been
>appointed our new executive director. I hope that you'll all join me
>in welcoming her, and in thanking John S. for so many years with us.
>:)
>
><https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/my-appointment-as-the-fsfs-new-executive-director>
>
>-g

Thank you John for what you've done for free software during all these years,
freeing the future. Congratulations to you, Zoë, on your new position.

I hope this begins a new era for FSF while tensions around the world arise and
explode, and digital freedom are at stake like never before. There's a lot to
do. I think you can count on all of us, free software activists and advocates.

Freely,
--
Adrien Bourmault

Trésorier de l'Association Libre en Communs,
Associate member, Free Software Foundation
GPG: aad6b069819e6979
-
Defend Richard M. Stallman ! <https://stallmansupport.org/>