Re: Announcing Zoë Kooyman as our new executive director

From: Valessio Brito
Subject: Re: Announcing Zoë Kooyman as our new executive director
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 14:48:35 -0300

Owww!!

Great! This sounds like great achievements for the Free Software
community and also for the FSF.

Thank you John S. for his long work and collaboration with the FSF;
Zoë may all your spirit of collaboration and especially respect for
freedom and diversity, be the stage for the Free Software we want in
the future.

Go Free Software, Go FSF!

Cheers,
Valessio Brito