Re: People calling the GPLs 'evil licenses' - action plan?

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Re: People calling the GPLs 'evil licenses' - action plan?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 17:27:30 -0400

Having one person consider GPL an evil license isn't a big deal. I
wouldn't waste a lot of time trying to convert him. Nor would I send
them a link to long essay explaining the situation. wolftune's argument
is the simplest. However since you already sent him an offensive
article, I doubt any argument will have much effect at this point.