Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (li

From: Rajesh Balamohan
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (libunwind)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:33:30 +0000

Hi Anil,

Thankx again for the quick reply. Here is how my config.h looks like. I have libunwind as well. Here is the path..Is there a way to enforce google perftool build to take libunwind?

address@hidden google-perftools-0.8]# whereis libunwind
libunwind: /usr/local/lib/libunwind.la /usr/local/lib/libunwind.a

/* Define to 1 if you have the <inttypes.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the <libunwind.h> header file. */
/* #undef HAVE_LIBUNWIND_H */

/* Define to 1 if you have the <linux/ptrace.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_LINUX_PTRACE_H 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the < memory.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

On 2/20/07, Arun Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/19/07, Rajesh Balamohan <address@hidden > wrote:

> This seems to be the same as the earlier one and its using libgcc again. I
> did the following for making google perftools.
>
> >> make clean
> ./configure

Can you please check your config.log to see why autconf is not finding
libunwind.h? If it found it, src/config.h should have HAVE_LIBUNWIND_H
set to 1.

-Arun

--
~Rajesh.B