Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (li

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (libunwind)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:44:15 -0800

On 2/19/07, Rajesh Balamohan <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Anil,

Arun :)

Thankx again for the quick reply. Here is how my config.h looks like. I have
libunwind as well. Here is the path..Is there a way to enforce google
perftool build to take libunwind?

You need to look at config.log to find out why configure isn't finding
it. Since you seem to have it installed in /usr/local, perhaps you
need to specify /usr/local/include as an include directory to
configure. Alternatively, you can try installing libunwind in /usr.

-Arun