[Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?

From: Yichao Yu
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 20:41:47 -0500

Hi,

I'd like to ask about the plan for the next release. I found this[1]
post from the archive but there doesn't seem to be any reply.

There are some really awesome progress on the master since the last
release more than three years ago (less segfault, much better
unwinding on x86, aarch64 support to name a few that we (julia) care
about). We are currently making our own tarball off the current master
but it would be much better if there's a upstream release that we can
use.

Yichao

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/libunwind-devel/2015-04/msg00006.html