Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?

From: David Abdurachmanov
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 10:03:26 +0200

> On 14 Feb 2016, at 03:46, Arun Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello, I'm glad to hear that you're getting better results from
> master. I'm happy to make a 1.2 tar ball in the next few days.

Linux distributions tend to package tagged software, thus e.g.
Fedora is still at 1.1 + extra patches.

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/libunwind.git/tree/libunwind.spec
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/libunwind.git/tree/

E.g. the whole AArch64 support is as out-of-tree patch.

I would suggest to review the patches they (and others, e.g. Debian) have.

I could run test suite on x86_64/CentOS 6 & 7, aarch64/CentOS 7,
ppc64le/Fedora 22 and ppc64/Fedora 22 once you have release candidate.

david