Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:46:37 -0800

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Yichao Yu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to ask about the plan for the next release. I found this[1]
> post from the archive but there doesn't seem to be any reply.

Hello, I'm glad to hear that you're getting better results from
master. I'm happy to make a 1.2 tar ball in the next few days.

As you may have noticed, I'm not able to spend much time on libunwind
these days and am relying on other people for patches that are not
about x86 or machine independent code.

Some of you have expressed an interest in taking over in the last few
years. If you're still interested, please drop me a line. Otherwise,
I'll let the community decide the best course of action after this
release.

 -Arun