Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?

From: Konstantin Belousov
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:47:45 +0200

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 05:46:37PM -0800, Arun Sharma wrote:
> Hello, I'm glad to hear that you're getting better results from
> master. I'm happy to make a 1.2 tar ball in the next few days.
I have FreeBSD/arm port almost finished.  There are some bits that
need polishing, and I have no way to test Linux and QNX, even the
builds.

It might make sense to include the port even in its current state,
assuming somebody could confirm that there is no regressions for
already supported platforms.