Re: Issue 5621: Improve rehearsal mark position at beginning of staff (i

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 5621: Improve rehearsal mark position at beginning of staff (issue 547340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:51:59 -0800

On 2019/12/15 06:29:59, lemzwerg wrote:
Well, the cis–trans pairing is IMHO only understandable for people who
have a
Latin background (or come from Austria, since it was divided into
nice as it
is, I suggest that you find names that are easier to comprehend for
other
people.

I'd like to add named constants to the code.  If CIS and TRANS are not
well
liked, how about SAME_WAY and OPPOSITE_WAY?

I'd also like to hear more opinions before changing this.  A few years
ago,
I wouldn't have chosen to use "cis," but my perception is that it is no
longer
obscure in North American English.

https://codereview.appspot.com/547340043/