Openlilylib status

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Openlilylib status
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:59:02 +1100

Hello All,

Some time ago I took over the management of the Openlilylib project from Urs Liska, who was forced to cease the work for personal reasons. I created a server to host a new website, a Git repository and a Discourse forum and Openlilylib specific mailing list. The old git repository remains untouched, but it is no longer taking pull requests. I was in the process of refactoring the whole git repo to make it easier to use, but have not yet completed that work.

To cut to the point, in a moment of complete stupidity I deleted the server this was running on without thinking to take a backup of the OLL systems. So the work has currently been put on hold until I make a new server and setup all the work again. Sadly, nobody has noticed the loss of the website or forum, which did have a few members, so I wonder if this is worth pursuing anyway.

Just letting you know where we are with OpenLilyLib.

If anybody else is interested in taking over the work, please write and let me know.

Andrew