Re: Grace note spacing & alignment in score

From: Michael Seifert
Subject: Re: Grace note spacing & alignment in score
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 08:43:52 -0400

        Hey there Lib,

        Thanks for that — and sorry for the delayed reply.  I was hoping that
there would be some combination of overrides that could be set to fix the
spacing automatically (SpacingSpanner.strict-grace-spacing in combination with
something else?) but this will work, faute de mieux.

        I was going to submit a bug report about the collision issues, but it
appears that someone already did so about 10 years ago:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/2630

        Take care,

        Mike Seifert