Re: Adjusting length of final line

From: Dave Shield
Subject: Re: Adjusting length of final line
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 23:01:11 +0100

Thanks for the suggestions - they've been very helpful.
I had been on the right track for manipulating the spacing, but had
missed the need for a "\newSpacingSection" to make these changes
active.

But the real key to fixing my live problem was actually "\stopStaff" &
"\startStaff" - that was exactly what I'd been looking for.

Many thanks both for the supportive community, and the incredibly
impressive documentation!

Dave