Re: [Linphone-users] media_api in linphone

From: Shivaji Navale
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] media_api in linphone
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:27:21 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I am back again, but with solution for the initial query and a
new query.

I worked the entire night figured out the problem in Makefile.
It was with the FLAGS to be passed while compiling the c files  and the
SOUNDDEFS definition.

Atlast after the whole nights work got the apitest and libmedia_api.la
compiled.

But on execution of apitest
following messages are displayed

MediaApi-Message: basic_call_new: creating a basic call
MediaApi-Message: call_member_new: creating memberA
MediaApi-Message: call_member_new: creating memberB
MediaApi-Message: basic_call_get_member: called for 1
MediaApi-Message: basic_call_get_member: called for 2

MediaApi-Message: media_flow_new: creating test_voice
MediaApi-Message: basic_call_add_flow: called for test_voice
MediaApi-Message: call_member_setup_flow: setting up flow for:
CallMember->memberA , MediaFlow->test_voice
MediaApi-Message: call_member_setup_flow: setting up flow for:
CallMember->memberB , MediaFlow->test_voice
MediaApi-Message: media_flow_setup_fd: setting up HALF_DUPLEX flow for
memberA , memberB
MediaApi-Message: basic_call_start_flow: called for flow test_voice

GLib-ERROR **: The thread system is not yet initialized.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
aborting...

aborts with this error.

As already mentioned, am using rh-9 with linphone-0.12.0pre4 CVS.
Would somebody reply to this thread. Pls the amount of work and time
i had put in want it to be channelized.

thanks
shivaji...

-- EVERYONE should contribute to THE BEST of their capacity
for THE DEVELOPMENT of THE NATION
                                         -- A P J KALAM