lmi

Re: [lmi] Cherry-picking a single wx commit

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Cherry-picking a single wx commit
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 20:20:34 +0200

https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/commit/d18e7718fd76e359af9b79ba9fe2fae40fdaaa1d

GC> Okay.

 Thanks, I'll do it soon.

GC> We hope soon to upgrade our production chroots from what has
GC> become "old-testing" (bullseye) to current testing (bookworm).
GC> When we do that, we'll perform extensive testing, so it's good
GC> to get this fix in now--then we'll be ready when, eventually,
GC> the gcc version in debian-testing advances to 11.

 I'd like to make more significant wx updates, including better high DPI
support and support for multiple accelerators in XRC by then. When should
this be done, i.e. when will the production chroots be updated?

 Thanks,
VZ