lmi

Re: [lmi] Cherry-picking a single wx commit

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Cherry-picking a single wx commit
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 20:32:34 +0000

On 10/20/21 6:20 PM, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:22:49 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
> GC> We hope soon to upgrade our production chroots from what has
> GC> become "old-testing" (bullseye) to current testing (bookworm).
> GC> When we do that, we'll perform extensive testing, so it's good
> GC> to get this fix in now--then we'll be ready when, eventually,
> GC> the gcc version in debian-testing advances to 11.
>
>  I'd like to make more significant wx updates, including better high DPI
> support and support for multiple accelerators in XRC by then. When should
> this be done, i.e. when will the production chroots be updated?

Maybe next week. Probably before next year. It's hard to say,
because it's not a high priority. I'm currently working on it
only because my new hobby is collecting vaccinations--seven so
far this year--and the squalene-adjuvanted influenza vaccine
has left me too tired to work on anything more challenging
this week.