lwip-users

[lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip

From: samyuktar
Subject: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:40:43 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am using a CC1352P1 board to run lwIP.

I would like to enable LWIP debug messages to try and debug some of the
problems I'm having (check my other posts). I have done the following :

#define LWIP_DEBUG : ✅
#define LWIP_DEBUG_TYPES LWIP_DEBUG ✅

in lwipopts.h:

#if 1
#define U8_F "c"
#define S8_F "c"
#define X8_F "x"
#define U16_F "u"
#define S16_F "d"
#define X16_F "x"
#define U32_F "u"
#define S32_F "d"
#define X32_F "x"
extern void UARTprintf(const char *pcString, ...);
/* added by QJ Wang*/
#define LWIP_PLATFORM_DIAG(msg) UARTprintf msg
#define LWIP_PLATFORM_ASSERT(msg)    \
        UARTprintf("ASSERT FAIL at line %d of %s: %s\n", __LINE__, __FILE__,
msg)
/* end by */
#define LWIP_DEBUG 1
#endif

I am sending print statements to the PC using a system_printf native to the
TI-RTOS. As is I am unable to see any of the lwIP debug messages when I run
"screen /dev/tty.usbmodem:<deviceID> 115200" in a terminal. Please advise.