lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip

From: Stephen Cowell
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 10:54:06 -0600

On 12/31/2019 10:46 AM, samyuktar wrote:
Hi,

I added the --printf_support=full and changed the LWIP_PLATFORM_DEBUG to
printf instead of UARTprintf of System_printf .. I am still not getting any
print statements.

I want also to confirm that I am using the correct method to see these
messages. I am currently using a display handle and using Display.h, opening
the display_handle and using Display_printf to print messages on the PC. I
am not sure if the messages are being printed but to another UART module or
something ...

If you get printf() working with your normal code you'll be there... can you printf() outside of lwip?  Divide and conquer!
__
Steve
.