lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip

From: mtimm
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 23:54:17 -0700 (MST)

Ok, I see now, TI-RTOS.

When I used FreeRTOS (project generated by TI HalCoGen) the solution was to
add printf support in compiler options (Project properties -> CCS Build ->
ARM Compiler -> --printf_support=minimal). Using RTOS, this option was
disabled by default.
Unfortunely, in my case only 'minimal' option could be turned on. It is
limited to text. [You can read about details in your Compiler Technical Ref
Manual]. Now I can use printf but debugging LwIP is limited to letters/text
(it is impossible to make number conversion).