lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip

From: samyuktar
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Enabling Debugging messages in lwip
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 09:46:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I added the --printf_support=full and changed the LWIP_PLATFORM_DEBUG to
printf instead of UARTprintf of System_printf .. I am still not getting any
print statements.

I want also to confirm that I am using the correct method to see these
messages. I am currently using a display handle and using Display.h, opening
the display_handle and using Display_printf to print messages on the PC. I
am not sure if the messages are being printed but to another UART module or
something ...