Re: mailing-list problem (Was Re: lynx-dev What happened to MINGW patch?

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:31:29 -0200 (BRST)

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>
> > Well, I'm now downloading
> > http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/mailbox/ , but have no idea how
> > we'd incorporate http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/lynx-dev/ .
> > Aren't there mbox archives for these ?
>
> OK, spam free (if you find one, let me know) archives for 2002
> and 2003 at http://www.pervalidus.net/lynx-dev/ . More to come.

Almost done. Now we have spam free archives for 2000-January
2004.

I don't think there was much in 1997-1999, but the traffic was
much higher.

Spam free archives:

2000: 11,886,745
2001: 4,335,812
2002: 5,318,695
2003: 3,769,946

To go through in the next days:

1997: 22,791,578
1998: 20,804,117
1999: 28,436,304

Does that mean Lynx is dying ? :-)

I think once we're done we can ask FLORA.org to redirect
everything under http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/ to the main
page of the new archives.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html