[Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:37:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,
Are there any tools that I can use to check gmail that insure a low graphics experience? While my main gmail account can still reach basic html in lynx, my research based one cannot..google removed access from my home computer.
is there a third party tool that  will work?
I could previously use links and e-links, but google has decided, JavaScript only means their JavaScript. Oh and stated in the press, only crooks turn off JavaScript.
Thanks for any ideas,
Karen