Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Alejandro Lieber
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 06:32:34 -0300

Karen:

You have to log once to gmail.com with any "normal" browser (Chromium, Chrome, Firefox). Select "basic HTML" at the bottom, and exit from the gmail account.

When you enter gmail with Links or Lynx, you will see that it asks you to enable JavaScript. Just continue login. Very important: you have to enter the password twice.

I don't use any special program in MS-DOS. Just log to gmail.com with a text browser, and do all my email in HTML.

I see you have a UNIX shell account.

I can also read my gmail email with Lynx for BSD in my shell account at SDF.ORG.

Alejandro Lieber

Rosario  Argentina