Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: dos lieber
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 12:57:46 -0300

Pegasus Mail for DOS (PMAIL.EXE ver 3.5) does not connect to any
Internet server or does IMAP or POP3. It is just a mail reader and
composer.

You need another program to do this. There are two or three to do this
but none does SSL, so now they are useless.

I still use Pegasus Mail for DOS to read newsgroups (NNTP) messages
that I download with the program for MS-DOS: Minuet.exe.

Alejandro Lieber
Rosario  Argentina
-