Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 11:38:47 -0500 (EST)

what I meant was the specific tools the individual making this claim used for example yesterday to accomplish this goal. To be sure the internet, more than servers, because I often must reach site content from my research gmail address. Meaning I need to read my gmail in a browser most likely, as I do with my main gmail account. I did try using mail2web, once, to check the mail only to be blocked. I am unsure if something clearly third party would work now, but am happy to be proven wrong.
Kare