Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 11:50:33 -0500

Most windows users actually use nvda due to the price tag on jaws
especially true outside the United States.
I don't know how to do this, but an alternate solution would be to
modify the google account so any email coming to it is forwarded to
another email address.  Apparently a way exists to do this and in that
way you cut out the web for email access.
edbrowse has a learning curve and the sample .ebrc needs editing to make
it particular to a given user account.
I've never heard of anyone building edbrowse in msdos no idea if that's
even feasible.
Also, many versions of jaws exist including Federal versions modified
for security and industry can't even manage all of those versions well.