Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 20:39:42 -0500 (EST)

I am using  wifi in ms dos 7.1 right now.
The package I use sshdos, allows me to reach shellworld and other shell services without issue. Granted I have done the research, but even freedos has native support for wifi, so I am unsure why you feel this cannot be done. The DOS djpgg system is even more detailed. Technically I can reach the internet without first accessing shell services, but lack a solid edition of lynx for dos incorporating latest configurations to use.