Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 02:47:36 -0500

That's in /etc/lynx.cfg.  However, making a bash script mylynx with:
#!/usr/bin/bash
# file: mylynx - use my preferred home page
lynx https://my.preferred.homepage

then chmod 755 mylynx
then ./mylynx <enter> ought to get that done.
Only thing is use which bash just in case shellworld.net has bash in a
different location for that first line.
Maybe better yet which env and use:
#!/path/env bash
where path is location of env.