Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 22:48:50 -0500 (EST)

I appreciate all of the suggestions, even if not the strict command line only option I desired. i do not know where the lynx.cfg file is located. I imagine this is wise to prevent accidents with individuals making changes. if no strict command line only solution exists, I will ask the admin to make the change for me.